Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day

Well time has flown by as usually. Not getting time to post as I had hoped. But Liv is walking with confidence, which is nice. Much has gone on in our little world in the last few weeks. An engagement (congrats cous!), an announcement of a baby coming (no-not me but a friend-congrats to you too!) and a one year olds birthday party.

And that brings me to today. Mothers day a day to thank those who brought us into the world and raised us to be the people that we are. The day seems to mean so much more when you are a mom too. Today I reflect on how my mom has helped me to become the person I am. The qualities she has that I hope to learn. I hope someday that Liv feels as honored to have me as a mom as I feel with my mom.

Thanks mom for being the best! I love you tons! Happy Mothers Day!

Oh and we shouldn't forget Grandmothers too! Love you Granny! You are the mortar that holds this family together!

No comments: