Friday, January 23, 2009

Gratitude

I have started to think its time for me to be more grateful. Its too easy to fall into the hum drum of everyday life and let the little things get in the way of true happiness. It can be easy to miss those glimmers of silver lining, I know I miss them all to often. I hope this year I see them more and by keeping a gratitude log I will recognize those moments I easily miss and sometimes discard.

I am so grateful for:
1. Family - amazing people you are. You are my rock.
2. My Daughter - one of a kind. The most gentle and lovable person ever. I hope to enjoy and treasure every moment with you my beautiful girl.
3. My Husband - I hope we continue to grow together and learn to laugh more.
4. Friends - no explanation needed :)
5. My Home - its may be little but its a good home.
6. Creative Inspiration - all the blogs and sites that give me a visual boost on daily basis.
7. Cars - safe and warm transportation.
8. Sunshine - light and warmth to our world. Could you imagine a dark world? I don't want to.
9. Pets - patient and loving. Always a companion.
10. Chocolate - a little literal sugar in a already sweet life.

What are you grateful for? This makes me realize how lucky I am.

No comments: