Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Just the beginning....

Well here I am FINALLY getting to start this. I have been wanting to start this for sometime now as I have become addicted to reading blogs during my maternity leave. I am now back to work part time, but loving every second of being a mom. I hope to write about freelance projects I am working as well as others work I find inspiring. I also hope to write about cool products for moms and babies that I have found and would love to share. Becoming a mom is definitely a wake up call. So much to learn in so little time, and hope to share much of what I have learned. If you wondering about the name of the site. My daughter name is Liv and the site is dedicated to her...as she makes our lives so very sweet.

2 comments:

crystal driedger said...

best of luck with your blog!

Anonymous said...

Congratz on your new blog! I love the name of your blog, very appropriate. Look forward to reading about your adventures.